Small Groups at Grace Bible Church are enthusiastically embraced to help us:
- Develop deep Christian-community through caring personal relationships.
- Grow closer to our Lord and Savior and become more like Him.
- Have caring, loving environments in which spiritual transformation and positive-change may occur.
- Inspire each other to love and good works.
- Help us disciple one another, as the experienced and wise in the faith share with the younger and learning.
Our Small Groups meet regularly around these foundational pillars:
- Fellowship (nurturing Christian relationships)
- Bible-study (being challenged, and refined, by God’s Word)
- Prayer (with, and for, each other)
- Outreach & Evangelism (together as a group)
If you are interested in joining a small group at Grace, please contact Pastor Doug Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org or 538-9350 ext. 13.