Small Groups at Grace Bible Church are enthusiastically embraced to help us:
- Develop deep Christian-community through caring personal relationships.
- Grow closer to our Lord and Savior and become more like Him.
- Have caring, loving environments in which spiritual transformation and positive-change may occur.
- Inspire each other to love and good works.
- Help us disciple one another, as the experienced and wise in the faith share with the younger and learning.
Our Small Groups meet regularly around these foundational pillars:
– Fellowship (nurturing Christian relationships)
– Bible-study (being challenged, and refined, by God’s Word)
– Prayer (with, and for, each other)
– Outreach & Evangelism (together as a group)